A warm welcome to my storytelling blog

Thank you for looking at my blog.
Stories can please, thrill, delight, enchant, challenge, distract, tease, disappoint, anger, charm, patronize, disgust, beguile......
But I personaly believe thay can do no harm.
I would be delighted if you were to leave feed back.
Thanks!

13 Sept 2009

The Onion Fayre was very well attended, we even had some people stop by to listen to stories!
In the three sessions there was around 35 listeners. Mostly children. The room was nice and cosy despite it being quite big. We all brought cushions, rugs and throws etc to sit on. There was quite loud music outside to compete with but once absorbed in the story it didn't seem too bad. I really enjoyed telling the 'Stolen Turnips' which I did successfully turn into 'Onions' for the day. I wonder what vegetable they will be next time? It was great to be there with other storytellers (six of us) and share the day. Every one seemed to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment