A warm welcome to my storytelling blog

Thank you for looking at my blog.
Stories can please, thrill, delight, enchant, challenge, distract, tease, disappoint, anger, charm, patronize, disgust, beguile......
But I personaly believe thay can do no harm.
I would be delighted if you were to leave feed back.
Thanks!

11 Sept 2009

Newent Storytelling Club

Just got back from the storytelling club in Newent.
Stories told were: The Copper Pot
How the Badger Got its marks
How the King chose his Heir
The Bear in the Forest
The Bramen Town Players
I told 'The Stolen Turnips' Kirsty from the club thought it might be a good idea to turn the Turnips into Onions just for tomorrow. Good idea, I think I will.
Once again it was a fun evening with plenty of food and drink and well told stories. Everyone seems to be well prepared for the Onion Fayre tomorrow. I'll tell you all about tomorrow evening. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment