A warm welcome to my storytelling blog

Thank you for looking at my blog.
Stories can please, thrill, delight, enchant, challenge, distract, tease, disappoint, anger, charm, patronize, disgust, beguile......
But I personaly believe thay can do no harm.
I would be delighted if you were to leave feed back.
Thanks!

8 Sept 2009

This week

This week I will be telling stories at the Newent Onion Fayre with the Newent Storytellers. Sat. 12th Sept. in the upstairs function room of the George Hotel, Newent. There are three slots:

11:00
13:00
15:00

The stories I am working on for that are:
The Stolen Turnips. (Arthur Ransome)
The Twelve Dancing Princesses. (Grimms Brothers )
The Speedy Messenger (Russian Tails Collected by Aleksadr Afanas'ev)

I'll be telling stories with Fiona Edie a fellow storyteller and friend. I'm sure you will hear a lot more about Fiona as the blog matures.

No comments:

Post a Comment